Welcome to the District 103 Summer School Homepage!
Register now for summer school
Summer school registration will open on Thursday, March 7, 2019, at 9:30 a.m., through Friday, March 22, 2019, at 12:00 p.m.
D103 now offers after camp childcare. For parents interested in the Camp 103 Club after summer school, please contact club director Robynn Bryant at email@example.com. Please read the camp flyer for details on the program. For details on the 103 Club, please visit the club's website.
School District 103 will be offering Enrichment and Intervention Summer School courses at Daniel Wright Junior High for students currently in grades K–7. When registering for classes, please provide the email where you want to receive summer school communication.
Classes will be held Monday-Friday from June 10 until July 2, 2019.
- Four periods will be offered, 8:30 a.m. - 12:05 p.m., with tuition at $80 per class (plus any materials fee).
- Registration options include the choice of three sessions as described below: Session A (Periods 1 & 2); Session B (Periods 3 & 4); or Session C (Periods 1 - 4).
|Choose A, B or C||
8:30 a.m.-9:20 p.m.
9:25 a.m.-10:15 a.m.
10:20 a.m.-11:10 a.m.
11:15 a.m.-12:05 p.m.
|Session A||Begins at 8:30 a.m.||Ends at 10:15 a.m.|
|Session B||Begins at 10:20 a.m.||Ends at 12:05 p.m.|
|Session C||Begins at 8:30 a.m.||Ends at 12:05 p.m.|
- Optional Bus Transportation will also be offered for $150 per student as a round-trip:
- Transporting students from home to Summer School for Period 1, and
- Transporting students from Summer School to home after Period 4.
- Sorry, we are unable to prorate for "one-way only service" or to provide a discount for "multiple students per family."
- Sorry, we are unable to issue refunds for transportation.
- Parents must sign up for the Optional Bus Transportation AT THE SAME TIME AS Summer School registration.
Extended School Year (ESY) and English Language (EL) summer programs will also be offered to students who qualify. Stay tuned for more information coming from your child’s teacher.
A late registration window will be open from April 30 to May 3. No registrations will be accepted after May 3.