Third and fourth grade chorus and fourth-grade orchestra students will be performing their Winter Concert at Stevenson High School's Performing Arts Center on Tuesday, Dec.18 at 6:30 p.m. under the direction of Mrs. Smidt, Mr. Turini, and Ms. Van Acker.
Fifth grade chorus, orchestra and band students will be performing their Winter Concert at Stevenson High School's Performing Arts Center on Wednesday, Dec. 19 at 6:30 p.m. under the direction of Mrs. Smidt, Mr. Turini, Ms. Van Acker, and Mrs. Fencl.
For both concerts:
- Orchestra and band students should arrive by 6:00 p.m. at Stevenson High School and report to the Performing Arts Center.
- Chorus only students should arrive by 6:15 p.m. at Stevenson High School and report to the Performing Arts Center.
- Students should bring their instrument and music to school on their performance day. A rehearsal will take place at SHS on the morning of the concert. However, students must also bring home their instrument at the end of the school day and return with it to the concert. The school will not be transporting any instruments to Stevenson for the evening.
- Chorus, orchestra and band students should wear black pants (or skirt) and a white shirt or top.
- The concert begins at 6:30 p.m. and parents will be allowed to enter the Performing Arts Center no earlier than 6:00 p.m.
Before School Orchestra and Band practice is canceled for the week of the concerts, December 18–20.
For questions, please contact one of the following teachers: Mr. Turini, email@example.com; Ms.Van Acker, firstname.lastname@example.org; Mrs. Smidt, email@example.com; Mrs. Fencl, firstname.lastname@example.org.