Online PT Conference Scheduling Opens
- Tuesday, Oct. 30 at 7:00 a.m.
Beginning at 7:00 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 30 through Tuesday, Nov. 13 at 11:55 p.m., the Parent Teacher (PT) Conference Maker will be open so you can schedule a 20-minute conference meeting with your child's homeroom teacher.
To schedule a Parent Teacher (PT) Conference you will need:
- Student ID = This is your child's six digit ID number (the same ID number used for school lunches; this number can be found in your PowerSchool Parent Portal under the "Grades and Attendance" tab on the left-hand side of the home screen. The child's name and student number will appear at the top.)
- Password = Your Child's "last name"
- Use the PT Conference Maker to schedule a conference at Half Day School during the online scheduling window. Note: Each District 103 school has its own conference sign up link. When prompted to enter the number of students you are creating conference times for, from the drop down menu, choose only the number of students who attend Half Day School. You will only be able to schedule a conference for a Half Day School student with the Half Day School PT conference link: http://www.ptconferencemaker.com/halfday/
- If your child's teacher already scheduled a conference time with you, you do not need to use the PT Conference Maker. If you are unable to attend conferences, or if you have concerns and questions regarding your child's progress prior to that time, please feel free to contact your child's teacher via e-mail or phone.
Parent Teacher Conferences will be held at Half Day School:
- Thursday, Nov. 15 from 5:00–8:00 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 19 from 2:00–4:00 p.m. and 5:00–8:00 p.m.
Please contact the office with questions or if you need help with scheduling conferences: (847) 634-6463 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.