Half Day School is offering a variety of After School Activity (ASA) classes, for Half Day students, to fill their fall afternoons from October 2 - November 8. See the Extracurricular Webpage for Half Day ASAs or Virtual Backpack with details and class descriptions.
Classes being offered include:
- Team Sports, Tuesdays
- Environmental Club, Wednesdays
- Dodgeball, Wednesdays
- Gaga, Wednesdays
- Sports FANatics, Wednesdays
- Traveling the States, Wednesdays
- Bluestem Book Reading, Thursdays
- Gaga, Thursdays
- Gym Games, Thursdays
- Kickball, Thursdays
- Technology All Over!, Thursdays
Registration takes place online using the RevTrak Webstore. There will be a Limited Early Registration period to provide opportunities for a larger number of students to participate.
- Limited Early Registration: September 13 - September 16. Students are ONLY allowed to register for 1 CLASS during this period. Open registration will begin on September 17 and students can register for additional classes.
- Open Registration: September 17 - September 24. Students can register for additional classes until the class fills to its maximum.
Note that all classes end promptly at 4:30 p.m. and require prompt student pick-up. Please note that class size minimums must be met. If the minimum is not met to hold a class, we will refund your payment. There is also a maximum number of students for each activity, which differs depending on the class. Once a class fills to its maximum, you will not be able to register your child for the class.